Terms of Service
Zebreco is a web application designed to be used as a complete business management tool for emails, contacts, projects, sales and time tracking.
Zebreco is a trading name of OuterEdge UK Ltd, registered in the UK (company number: 03712531) at 136-140 Old Shoreham Road, BRIGHTON, BN3 7BD. Our VAT number is GB 855 9934 64.
- Zebreco provides a service on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis.
- Bots and automated scripts may not register for Zebreco. Suspicious accounts may be terminated at any time without prior notice.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your account and contact details are current.
- Zebreco will not be held responsible in any way for loss or damage caused to you or your business. This may include but is not limited to loss of income and/or profits, loss of data, loss or damage to goodwill or any other intangible asset.
- We do not guarantee that Zebreco will meet your requirements. If you are not happy with the software, but have entered into a billing agreement, you will still be charged.
- We do not guarantee that Zebreco will always be available or uninterrupted, secure, complete or free from bugs, errors, viruses and omissions.
- Do not disclose your login information, it is your responsibility to keep this secure.
- Support is by email only and is available only to account holders.
- General support is free of charge. However, additional charges may be applied for assistance with configuration, document and email templates.
- Zebreco may not be used to store or send information that may be offensive, threatening, unlawful, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise objectionable.
- Zebreco may not be used to store or send intellectual property belonging to a third party.
- Zebreco reserve the right to remove any data without notice if we believe that it does not comply with our Terms of Service.
- Zebreco is not to be used to send newsletters, email campaigns or any unsolicited e-mails.
- Uploading and storage of viruses and infected files is forbidden. Any infected files will be removed and your account may be terminated without notice.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Zebreco excludes all liability and responsibility to you (or any other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss (including loss of information, data, profits and savings) or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or reliance on, the service or website.
- Zebreco's total liability relating to the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall in no event exceed the subscription fees paid by you in the previous 12 months, not exceeding £500 for any single, or series of events.
- Zebreco may decide not to enforce any part of these terms and conditions, however, this will not constitute a waiver of any term or condition that has not been agreed by Zebreco in writing.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Zebreco reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice, at any time
Copyright & Ownership
Account information and data stored within your account which was populated by any user associated with your account is the property of you and/or your company. However, your access to the data is contingent on full payment of the subscription fees when due. You grant Zebreco a licence to use, copy, transmit, store, and back-up your information and data for the purposes of enabling you to access and use the services and for any other purpose related to provision of services to you. We do not guarantee access to your data.
Pricing, Payment & Cancellations
- Zebreco reserve the right to amend pricing of Zebreco at any time. Up-to-date pricing will be available on our website at all times.
- Our services are billed on a monthly basis in advance. Cancellation requests must be submitted in advance of your next billing period.
- We do not offer refunds in any event. This includes unused accounts, downgrades and service outages.
- Our pricing is advertised excluding Value Added Tax (VAT). Customers within the UK and EU will be charged at the current UK VAT rate in addition to our advertised costs. Customers outside of the EU are not required to pay VAT.
- Changes to your account such as upgrades, downgrades, ad-ons or additional services, will take place immediately, but will be billed from the next billing cycle.
- You can terminate your subscription in your account settings. Your account will be terminated immediately but your data will be stored for a maximum of 30 days before being removed from our system. For security reasons we cannot accept cancellations via email or any other form of communication.
- Failure to make payment for your subscription by the renewal date will result in account suspension. If a payment is not made within 30 days from the renewal date your account (including all data) will be terminated.
- Termination of your account is a cancellation of your subscription and you will no longer be charged your subscription fee.
- We provide full VAT invoices for all subscriptions. Payments will automatically be taken from the debit or credit cart saved in your account. You will be notified by email if your payment fails and we may suspend your account until full payment is made.
- Invoices can be downloaded via your Zebreco account.
- A Chargeback against any payment will result in immediate account suspension or termination.
Refunds are not offered for any of our services. Changes to the billable amount on your account will take place from the next renewal date after the currently billed period. This applies where the billable fee is greater than and less than your current subscription amount.
There may be exceptional circumstances where we choose to offer refunds, however this will be at the discretion of the management and will not be offered on request.
Zebreco is advertised and sold with 'Unlimited Storage' for all accounts. Whilst we have no official usage limits, we reserve the right to contact if you and discuss your usage levels and potential additional charges should we feel that it is excessive or unreasonable.
Zebreco is hosted using Amazon Web Services' highly redundant cloud solution.
You must maintain copies of all Data inputted into the Service. Zebreco works to prevent data loss, including carrying out a daily system data back-up, but does not make any guarantees that there will be no loss of data. Zebreco expressly excludes liability for any loss of data no matter how caused.